‘PROTOTYPE, DEVELOP, REPEAT’
You are going to develop and assemble Mayht driver prototypes with great care and precision, following the specific assembly steps that are established by the Development Engineering team and yourself. Next to that, you will assemble prototype products with Mayht drivers inside. Precise work, and hardware development are your passion.
- – Graduated Technician (HBO, WO)
- – Skilled in precision assembly (of prototypes)
- – Loves to prototype new mechanisms and test components
- – Prepare presentations and report on progress at internal meetings
- – Excited to work on seriously impactful projects for/with market-leading tech – and audio companies
- – Able to fully analyse the assembly steps and parts, and make recommendations for product (architecture) improvement.
- – Available for 5 days a week
WHAT WE OFFER
- Team that is able and willing to maximize your potential. We want to know how you want to grow, and will help you achieve your personal/professional growth goals
- The chance to work on the greatest disruption in driver technology of the past 75 years
- A very entrepreneurial environment where your input will be valued and visible in globally used product